Sachin Karpe gives tips on how to take control of your life. Identify where you are stuck in your life. Take steps toward getting unstuck, even if it means pushing well beyond your comfort zone. Action is the only remedy for fear.
- Develop your observing ego by stepping outside yourself and seeing who you are during the day. How do you come across to others? Do you like what you see? If you don’t, modify your behavior.
- Identify your biggest strengths and make sure you use those strengths in your profession. If you do, it’s likely you have found your passion.
- Scared to speak up? Preparation and practice can help you pull off the perfect speech. Oh, and don’t forget to give yourself a positive pep talk. You can do it!
- Get a good night’s sleep. Not only will eight hours keep you mentally sharp, but a full night’s rest can keep your appetite in check too. Experts recommend eight hours for everyone.
- Is the Web site for your business representing your company in the best light possible? If not, spruce it up says Sachin Karpe