Acquiring a credit card can be a task, but if one remembers some simple steps the application process of getting a credit card would become simple” says Sachin Karpe giving some key points to remember while applying for a credit card. He suggests the following 3 ways in which one can have less stress during its application process:
- Eligibility Confirmation– The first and foremost point to keep in mind is that a person should be an Indian who is above 18 years of age to acquire a credit card. Also to get a credit card one must also have a decent annual income and a good credit history.
- Be ready with all the necessary information– Credits cards have now become a necessity for any person to survive, but to get this one has to be very clear and transparent about his about his personal and financial details. So for this to happen one must keep all their documents ready and handy. The applicant must always make check-list of the following documents
- bank accounts
- driver’s license number
- other debts
- whether you’re buying or renting your home
- Read the terms and conditions carefully– The one place where people lack is in reading the terms and condition for applying for a credit card. There is no doubt that it’s not easy and is very boring to read this the terms and conditions but they are extremely important.
“If the above points are kept in mind, the application would not be a difficult journey” says Sachin Karpe ending on a positive note.
Tata Motors’ total sales (including exports) of Tata commercial and passenger vehicles in June 2014 have gone down to 38,557 vehicles, a decline of 27%, from over 52,712 vehicles sold in June 2013 informs Sachin Karpe. Domestic sales have also gone down 29%. From 48,716 it is down to 34,743. Blame it to the sluggish economy and rising fuel prices.
Sachin Karpe says German motor major BMW rolled out a diesel variant of its sports utility vehicle X5. It has been done from its Chennai plant at an ex-showroom price of Rs 70.9 lakh. From June onwards, the car will be available for deliveries. However, waiting still remains at three months owing to high demand. Company is mulling to beef up its overall production in India as more and more people have begun to buy luxury cars.
Sachin Karpe says New Blackberry Z3 has launched in India, targeting professionals. Priced at 15999, the phone is currently available on Flipkart and Mobile Store. The handset features BlackBerry Maps, which provides 2D maps, local search and powerful 3D voice guided turn-by-turn directions. The company said BlackBerry 10 browser is incredibly fast with fluid and responsive scrolling and zooming. It includes many advanced features and supports multiple tabs. Featuring a 5-inch QHD display, Z3 is powered by 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 dual-core processor with 1.5 GB RAM, and has 8 GB internal storage that can be expanded up to 32 GB using a microSD card adds Sachin Karpe
Oxford’s “Smart Glasses” Aim to Transform Lives of the Partially Blind says Sachin Karpe. Researchers said that the glasses don’t restore lost vision but assist users with spatial awareness by providing information about who or what is in front of them. The device helps prevent limited-vision users from slamming into objects like lampposts or tumbling over kerbs and steps. In some cases, facial features are also recognizable, making social interaction seem more natural. The glasses function particularly well in low light and can be used to cope with night blindness. The “smart glasses” feature a pair of video cameras firmly fixed on the frame of the glasses, a computer processing unit that fits in a pocket and software that sends images of nearby objects (people and objects) to the transparent electronic displays in the eyepieces of the glasses.
Sachin Karpe shares five rights that you have as an insurance policy holder. Policy holders can cancel the insurance policy within 15 days from the date of receipt of the policy documents if they do not agree with the terms and conditions stated in the policy. Unit-linked plan holders have the right to withdraw their investment partially. They can also switch funds in a Ulip from one plan to another without any restriction or additional costs. A policy can be surrendered after the end of the prescribed lock-in period from the date of commencement of the policy says Sachin Karpe.
Getting rich and becoming a millionaire is a taboo topic. Saying it can be done by the age of 30 seems like a fantasy.
Sachin Karpe shares 10 steps that will guarantee you will become a millionaire by 30.
- Follow the money.- In today’s economic environment you cannot save your way to millionaire status. The first step is to focus on increasing your income in increments and Start following the money and it will force you to control revenue and see opportunities.
- Don’t show off — show up! Be known for your work ethic, not the trinkets that you buy.
- Save to invest, don’t save to save – The only reason to save money is to invest it. Put your saved money into secured, sacred (untouchable) accounts. Never use these accounts for anything, not even an emergency says Sachin Karpe